Friday, November 30, 2012

DIY Swarovski Crystal Covered Wireless Mic

Here is my 2nd mic I covered and she's a beauty!
I used ss12 flat back Swarovski Crystals in Crystal AB
It took about 1200 crystals to cover this Wireless Sennheiser.
My crystal's were from www.firemountaingems.com
This was the cheapest I could find Swarovski crystals without a resale liscense.
I have included a few pictures of the only supplies necessary to complete this:
Gem-Tac, A Rhinestone stick, and a paper plate to hold the stones.
Also a damp paper towel is nice to wipe the excess glue off the stick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6lMHUTqz5c&feature=youtu.be
Here is a link to a video that show how truly sparkly it is!








3 comments:

  1. How do you do this please email me at zayburden@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of crystals were they.. There's so many on the website

    ReplyDelete
  3. That came out really great how much did it end up costing you in the crystals and do you actually do those for other people

    ReplyDelete